Affordable Housing Success Stories
An Austin Energy Green Building Webinar
Successful affordable housing requires creative design principles, community collaboration, and integrated programs such as Affordability Unlocked, Shared Solar, plus missing middle housing typology. In this seminar, we will look at three different affordable housing developments in Austin that are achieving ambitious goals in sustainability while providing much-needed affordable housing in our community. Project teams will share their keys to success and lessons learned.
Date: March 21, 2023
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Location: This seminar will be hosted as a live webinar
Registration: Register online
- Jason Haskins, AIA, NRCARB, LEED AP BE+C
- Claire Walpole, AIA, LEED AP, Staff Architect, Austin Habitat for Humanity
- Ken Johnson, LEED AP, Partner, Michael Hsu Office of Architecture
- Matt Beaton, AIA, Associate, Nelsen Partners
The webinar will be hosted using WebEx. No software is necessary to join the meeting. Additional details on how to join will be sent to registered attendees.
- Seminar is open to building professionals and other invited guests
- RSVP is recommended to receive webinar instructions
Continuing Education Credits
- This seminar will be submitted for AIA Learning Units, GBCI CE Hours for LEED professional, and AICP CM Credits
- Austin Energy Green Building will provide certificates of completion for self-reporting
- Certificate will list course description and number
- All certificates will be emailed