Wireline Pole Attachment Application
Secure Your Agreement for Pole Attachments
All third-party companies must have a current pole attachment agreement with Austin Energy before applying for attachments on poles owned by Austin Energy. For more information please contact the Austin Energy Pole Attachment Services Group.
Wireline Application Criteria
You must submit an application if you plan to:
- Add one or more new attachments.
- Make modifications (any change in type, nature, or location of an attachment).
- Remove one or more attachments.
Wireline Application Instructions
Please follow these instructions before submitting an application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Download and complete a Pole Attachment Application (xlsx). This detailed application identifies all poles you
would like to attach to.
A complete application should:
- Identify all communication attachments.
- Ensure all applicable tabs within the application are complete.
- Provide accurate measurements.
- Perform a Pole Loading Analysis (pdf) (if applicable).
- Use the tool of your choice to create a comprehensive map of your requested route. Please ensure that:
- The route is easily identified on the map.
- The poles are clearly marked with pole numbers.
- Your maps match the addresses and pole numbers provided in the application in Step 1.
- Complete and submit the Pole Attachment Application below and attach all documents you created in Steps 1 through 3. At the bottom of the application, indicate if you want to receive an email confirmation.