Cell Towers & Pole Attachments
Put Our Infrastructure to Work for Your Business
Austin Energy’s Infrastructure Asset Management team works with businesses that need access to infrastructure assets owned by Austin Energy. We actively monitor, track, and inventory existing Austin Energy infrastructure assets and underutilized land throughout Austin and Travis County. We then lease these assets to appropriate businesses and governmental organizations.
The Infrastructure Asset Management team is the single point-of-contact for all who wish to attach to Austin Energy owned infrastructure. The Infrastructure Asset Management team is responsible for:
- Attachment agreements
- Processing Applications
- Surveys of existing attachments
- Billing and collections for all the above services
- Premium locations throughout Austin, including Central Austin
- Experienced, knowledgeable, customer-friendly staff
- Streamlined processes from start to finish
- Web-based project development
- Lease cell towers and substations
- Apply for wireline and wireless pole attachments
- Request a Communication Attachment Inventory
Get periodic updates from Austin Energy’s Infrastructure Asset Management Program.
We have a complete inventory of our available assets. Please call or email for details and assistance.
Infrastructure Agreements, Applications, and Construction
Contact: Julie Ross
Contact: Tina Little, Program Manager
Email: IR Program