City of Austin walk-in utility payment centers temporarily closing
December 29, 2020
As part of the City of Austin’s
continued commitment to the health and safety of our community and employees, walk-in utility payment centers will
temporarily close to the public. The closure is in response to rising COVID-19 cases in Austin after Austin Public Health
officially increased the COVID-19 community risk level to Stage 5, the highest level, on Dec. 23.
Customers who pay their utility bill at these locations are urged to pay online, at authorized pay stations/drop boxes or by mail.
Effective Dec. 28, the North Utility Customer Care Center at 8716 Research Blvd, Suite 115, and the new South Utility Customer Care Center at 1901 W. William Cannon Dr. will close. The Rosewood Zaragosa Utility Customer Care Center at 2800 Webberville Road, Suite 110, which has been closed since March 18, will remain closed.
Customers are encouraged to make City of Austin utility payments at www.coautilities.com or to call Customer Care at 512-494-9400 for service needs.
Additional options for customers needing to make payments while our payment centers are closed include:
- Paying at authorized locations, including most Austin H-E-B, Fiesta Mart, and Randall’s stores
- Mailing a check or money order to P.O. BOX 2267, Austin, TX 78783-2267 or use a drop box location
- By check or money order at payment drop boxes at 625 E. 10th St., 505 Barton Springs Rd., 8716 Research Blvd., Suite 115, and 1901 W. William Cannon Suite 100. Expect 3-5 business days for drop-off payments to process.
- Quick Payment by phone at 1-833-375-4919.
Please visit coautilities.com/go/paymentoptions for
Please contact the Customer Care team at 512-494-9400 if a customer needs any of the following services:
- Make payment arrangements or determine eligibility for Customer Assistance Programs to help with utility bills
- Reconnect utility services
- Start or stop utility services
Note: Spanish-speaking representatives are available.