Comprehensive Reporting Available Online
Austin Energy's goal is to keep our City Council, the Electric Utility Commission, community leaders, customers, and employees informed on our operations through comprehensive reporting.
Our annual performance reports to the Electric Utility Commission provide operational data that describes and demonstrates achievements and support for all elements of Austin Energy's mission statement and its strategic goals and objectives.
Our corporate annual reports include our financial performance and summarize our achievements in areas such as energy resources, system reliability, customer service, energy efficiency, and community involvement.
We also publish other reports on emerging technologies, generation planning, governance, and more.
Annual Reports — Corporate
Annual Performance Reports
- Austin Energy Performance Report — An online annual report that also provides access to the data. All subsequent annual reports will be included in this dashboard.
The organization’s strategic plan drives its approach to meet customer needs.
- Customer Energy Solutions Program Updates
- January 2017 Assessment of Feasibility and Cost-Effectiveness of New and Expanded Energy Efficiency Programs (pdf)
Electric Resource Generation Planning
Winter Storms 2021
- Austin Energy February Winter Storms 2021 After-Action Report (pdf)
- Winter Storms 2021 After Action Report - Final Update September 2022 (pdf)
Customer Meeting Materials
This information is from meetings of large customer groups.
For more information or for earlier reports, contact:
Austin Energy Corporate Communications
Email: Corporate Communications