Commercial Utility Services
City of Austin Utilities for Your Business
The City of Austin provides public utilities to residents of Austin and some surrounding areas. Depending on the location of your business, you could receive one or more utility services from the City of Austin.
Multiple City Utility Services All in One Bill
Your bill includes charges for all of your City of Austin utility services. It can include charges for drainage, electricity, solid waste, street service, wastewater, and water.
Customer service representatives are available to help at our walk-in service centers and by telephone. You can also register to manage your account and pay your bill online.
Toll-free: 888-340-6465 - outside Austin
Customer service for electric, water, solid waste, and recycling services with the City of Austin.
Get help with:
- Residential and commercial utility services
- New service, transfer, or service disconnection
- Questions about your account or your bill
- Deposits and initiation fees
- Budget billing
- Payment extensions or payment options
- Help with high bills
On the web: coautilities.com
Manage your residential or commercial utility services any time, day or night.
Browse Support for helpful information on fees and deposits, billing, payment, and customer assistance.
- Start, stop, or transfer utility services
- Choose your energy source
- Pay your bill securely
- Sign up for Paperless Billing, Budget Billing, or Autopay
- Track your utility usage and get tips to help lower your bill
- Set up billing and payment notifications, and more
Browse Support for Helpful Information
Start, Stop, or Transfer Commercial Service with City of Austin Utilities
The City of Austin provides public utilities to residents of Austin and some surrounding areas.
Billing and Payment Options for Commercial Customers
Understand items on your utility bill and know your utility bill options, like Budget Billing and Paperless Bills.