Corporate Reports & Data Library
Austin Energy publishes a variety of annual and quarterly reports covering financial data, generation planning, governance, energy efficiency, performance, and more.
- Annual Corporate Reports — Our annual corporate report covers financial integrity, energy resources, system reliability, customer satisfaction, energy efficiency, and emerging technologies. We also publish energy efficiency and financial reports, as well as reports for the Electric Utility Commission.
- Data Library — Our comprehensive repository of operational and financial information provides quick, easy access to our operational data. The majority of data is calculated according to the City of Austin’s fiscal year which runs October 1 through September 30. Final audited figures for a fiscal year are generally available by summer of the following year.
Current Key Performance Indicators
The KPI Dashboard is a way for Austin Energy to clearly present its performance in key areas of the utility. This monthly report shows Austin Energy’s progress in meeting targets and goals set out by policy, best practices, and Austin City Council.
Highlights of the March/January Dashboard
- Austin Energy improved its employee engagement score on the Gallup Survey, bringing the utility closer to its goal.
- So far in FY 2017, approximately 36 percent of Austin Energy’s load was offset by renewable energy.
- Austin Energy continues to see exceptional reliability results in both average frequency and average duration of outages.