Pay Utility Bills by Phone
or on the Web Using Quick Payment
You can make Quick Payments over the phone or online.
- Call toll-free (800) 959-7063 or (866) 694-5861 to make utility
payments by phone.
- Use Quick Payment at www.coautilities.com.
There is a $4.95 fee and a $1,000 limit for each Quick Payment.
You can make no more than three transactions in a 24-hour period and no more than five transactions in a 30-day period.
Types of Quick Payments Accepted
Quick Payment lets you pay your utility bill with:
- ATM/debit cards
- Electronic checks
You'll need to supply:
- City of Austin account number, including any leading zeroes
- Credit card or ATM/debit card number and expiration
- ZIP code where the credit or debit card statement is mailed
- Routing number and checking account number if paying
- Payment amount
- Pen and paper to record confirmation code
A return item charge will be assessed if payment is rejected.